Astrology by mary

 Received in my emails 

Link

https://www.astromary.com/ASUACC/bDmsYO


.3) And to be even more precise, Hemal, I’ll break it all down area by area, point by point, what this period will concretely change for you, so you’ll know exactly what this phase is going to improve and bring into your life. I can already tell you this: every success you’ll achieve will benefit you on multiple levels.

4) And to make all of this happen Hemal, I’m going even further than that. I’ll give you your personal lucky moments for the next 3 weeks, hour by hour! You’ll know exactly when to act, when to plan a meeting, when to work productively, and also, when to avoid making big decisions or launching major plans.


I’ll guide you on how to use the coming weeks wisely, showing you the perfect moments to invest in your personal projects, because your astrological sky will be highly favorable, generating powerful success energies for you.

5) After that, I’ll shift the focus to you, Hemal. I’ll help you discover your own personal vision of success, what it truly means for you, what you should be striving for, and what you’re meant to accomplish. This will be a deep personality analysis based not only on your birth chart (since you were born on April, 19th 1967) but also on everything I’ve felt and learned about you since you first contacted me on June, 10th 2023.

6) You’ll discover a new version of yourself: happier, wealthier, healthier, more aligned with your environment and with the lifestyle you truly want. You’ll feel more confident, more peaceful, more authentic, more you. Concretely Hemal, since this period is going to be extremely favorable, we’ll use it to finally place you on the right path: the path to success and freedom, the path to happiness and fulfillment, the path where you no longer need to worry about your decisions, your finances, or your relationships.

7) I’ll show you how to attract the support of others to help you reach your goals and build the life you want.

8) You’ll also learn 10 practical tips to transform your daily life and finally create the success you’ve been longing for.

9) I’ll also prepare you for the difficulties coming on your road to success. I’ll reveal the most common challenges, so you can be fully prepared to overcome them. You’ll get practical strategies to handle these difficulties and keep your momentum going strong. Because when you know what might block you in advance, you can create smart, effective plans to bypass those roadblocks.

10) I’m also going to tell you EXACTLY why you've been misled about what success really is. For this, I’ll explain to you how preconceived ideas and societal expectations may have distorted your view of achievement, and why those beliefs may not align with your true values and desires.

11) You’ll also understand why the fear of failure holds so many people back from success. I’ll show you how that fear acts like an invisible chain, keeping you from taking the risks that lead to big breakthroughs. I’ll also give you tools to transform fear into fuel, helping you use it as a driving force to move forward with clarity, confidence, and courage.

I know what you might be thinking right now: "Success won’t happen for me.", "Things never change." And I get it. You’re more confident in the situations you’ve been experiencing and knowing all this time, they feel familiar. The unknown feels scary. So, unconsciously, even if you deeply want success, your subconscious might still be trying to pull you back into old habits just because they feel safe, not because they’re beneficial. That’s exactly why I’m here Hemal, to help you reprogram those beliefs that are keeping you stuck. It’s time to let go of doubt and adopt new, empowering thoughts that align with your true potential.


I CAN CONFIRM THAT MAJOR SHIFTS ARE COMING IN YOUR LIFE AND THEY WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON!


This opens a unique energy portal for you from July 10th to 29th, 2025.


Act now, Hemal! Timing is everything. This summer, you can finally break free from stagnation and unlock the life you were meant to live, and I’ll be right here guiding you through every step.


8-12-2025

ASTRO

HEMAL, I KNOW YOU’RE ASKING YOURSELF AN IMPORTANT QUESTION AND I’M READY TO ANSWER IT NOW!

Hemal,

It’s been a long time since we last exchanged, you and me. I mean really, in direct connection, profoundly. Not just a message in the rush of a busy day, not just a thought slipped into the daily hustle but a true tête-à-tête, just the two of us. A suspended moment. A cocoon outside of time, outside the turmoil of our lives, just you, just me.

And today, Hemal, I felt that it was the right moment. A moment that cannot be provoked, but that presents itself as obvious, with the delicacy and strength of things that are just right.

So I stopped everything. Yes, really. For a few hours, I put everything else on hold. My upcoming readings will wait. My commitments too. Because you, you deserve my full presence. This moment, I offer it entirely to you Hemal, with great pleasure.

Hemal, a question stirs in silence. A question you’ve been carrying for some time now, that you may have never really expressed, but that comes back to your heart each day like a soft and insistent whisper.

And if this moment comes today, Hemal, it surely isn’t by chance.

We are entering the powerful vibrations of the Full Moon in Aquarius, a rare, visionary, revealing moon, the one that awakens hidden truths, one that brings forth what can no longer be ignored.

only lasts a few days, but its power is immense. And combined with your birth chart with your birthdate on April, 19th 1967, your numerology, and your current energies, I feel that it is now. Right now, Hemal!

What I’m offering you is confidential and privileged, Hemal, it’s a true sacred pause, a deep, intimate moment, just for you and me. A confidential parenthesis. A heart-to-heart connection.

I am here, fully here, to help you ask that essential question and above all to answer it with clarity, precision, respect, and absolute kindness.

That’s why I have prepared a Confidential Full Moon Spread, entirely dedicated to you, your energy, your inner quest.

  • A spread born from your own choice of cards,
  • A spread that aligns perfectly with your current vibration,
  • A spread that brings light where you doubt,
  • A spread that anchors you where everything wavers,
  • A spread that puts into words what your soul already senses, but that you may not yet dare to say out loud.

And this time, Hemal, you are not alone. I am with you. For you. In a unique, confidential, exclusive exchange. An exceptional appointment, absolutely not to be missed.

I won’t be able to keep this opening for very long because the power of the Full Moon only lasts for a short time. And in a few days, I’ll have to return to my other readings, dive back into other requests. But today, I have put all of that on hold. FOR YOU HEMAL! BECAUSE IT’S NOW OR NEVER!

Because this moment under the Full Moon in Aquarius is precious, and it will not happen again. It’s a magical window that the universe is offering you. And you absolutely cannot let it pass by.

So Hemal, take it. Seize it. It’s your moment. And I’m here, right here, to welcome you.

HEMAL, I’LL EXPLAIN HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR ULTRA-CONFIDENTIAL AND PERSONALIZED FULL MOON READING

Hemal, here are the 3 simple, personal and confidential steps to experience this encounter with yourself under the Sun of the Tarot:

  • 1. Write your question
    Formulate it from the heart. Whether it’s about love, a decision to make, a lingering doubt or a project calling you. Take the time to precisely ask the real question, the one that truly matters to you this summer.
  • 2. Draw your 8 cards yourself
    You’ll be guided step-by-step to choose 8 cards from the Tarot of Marseille, while focusing on your question. No need to know the cards: your intuition will do the work. This moment, between you and the Tarot, is a powerful act. A meeting with yourself.
  • 3. Fill out your confidential form
    Once the cards are drawn, you’ll be able to send me your completed personal form, I will receive your question and your full and confidential draw, and in return I will send you a personalized, detailed analysis, just for you Hemal.

Hemal, this draw is a sacred dialogue between you, the cards, and me.

It begins with your focus, your question, your draw and continues with my precise and dedicated reading of what you will have drawn intuitively. I’m ready, I’m waiting for you…


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ellissa Astrologer

planet Degree

નાના ભાઈ ની કુંડળી અને મોટા ભાઈ ની કુંડળી