Mary card 2025
Link:
5-1-2026
Pluto
https://www.astromary.com/AIPFL2/bDmsYO
5-5-2026
https://www.astromary.com/ANCFLC/bDmsYO
5-9-2026
https://www.astromary.com/ANCFLC/bDmsYO
5-21-2026
https://www.astromary.com/ANCFLB/bDmsYO
https://www.astromary.com/ANUFL1/bDmsYO
You’ve asked your question.
You’ve drawn your 8 cards, guided by your intuition, that unique vibration within you, and powerfully supported by the energy of the Full Moon in Aquarius.
And I want you to know one thing:
I am deeply honored to have shared this rare and precious moment with you. A true face-to-face, sincere, gentle, deep. A unique bond between you and me.
A suspended moment, outside the chaos, when everything becomes possible.
But now, for me to send you your complete reading, full of light, truth and guidance, there's still one essential thing missing:
– Your completed confidential form.
Not just a simple form. No. It’s a sacred act. A commitment. A key.
I want to make sure that it’s truly YOU taking this step. That this request comes from deep within your heart. Because this draw is not generic. It is not impersonal. It is entirely shaped for you, from your question, your cards, your current energy, your birthdate April, 19th 1967, and what this visionary Full Moon wants to reveal to you today.
This form is the bridge between you and me. It’s what allows me to connect to you accurately, to feel what you’re truly experiencing, and to translate, with all my sensitivity, what the Tarot wants to whisper to you.
And now, I’m ready, Hemal.
- Ready to dive into your reading.
- Ready to decipher the symbols, to listen to the silences between the cards.
- Ready to write you an intimate, powerful, confidential response.
A response like no other. A response that is waiting just for you.
But listen closely, Hemal…

This opening will only last a few days. Because this Full Moon in Aquarius is a magical breach in the sky, and I too will only be available for a limited time. Very soon, I’ll have to return to other readings. Very soon, this sacred bubble between us will close.
You can’t let this pass you by. Not now. Not this time. This draw is waiting for you. I am waiting for you.
So go ahead, fill in your form. Now. And as soon as it’s in my hands, I’ll get to work immediately. For you. Only for you.
Hemal, you write to me. I enlighten you. I guide you. See you very soon…
HEMAL, THE CARDS HAVE SPOKEN. I’M READY TO SHARE EVERYTHING THEY REVEAL FOR YOU UNDER THE ENERGY OF THE FULL MOON IN AQUARIUS SO FILL OUT YOUR FORM NOW!
Comments
Post a Comment